ROGER A. FULLER
Dallas lawyer Roger Fuller began his legal career in 1987. In 1992, he established the firm of Fuller & Eason along with colleague Steven Eason. Certified in bankruptcy law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Fuller devotes a large part of his casework to consumer bankruptcy. He also extends his practice to criminal, civil and family law.
Mr. Fuller was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1987. Until 1990, he was an associate attorney with Strasburger & Price, a large, multi-service firm.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS & CERTIFICATION
- Texas Bar
- Texas and federal courts
- 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Certified since 1993 in consumer bankruptcy law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Dallas Bar Association
- BSCE, Texas A&M University, 1983
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 1987; member: Board of Barristers
- Past master, East Dallas Masonic Lodge A.F. & A.M.
- Past Potentate, Hella Shrine Temple
- Past president, High Noon Club of Dallas
- 2008 chairman, Hella Shrine Circus
- Chairman, Dallas Community Police Awards Committee
LIFE BEYOND THE BAR
Mr. Fuller is married and has two children. He is a private pilot and motorcycle rider and enjoys hunting and fishing in his spare time.
STEVEN L. EASON
Steven L. Eason is a partner at the Dallas law firm of Fuller & Eason. He began working with attorney Roger Fuller after law school. In 1992, the two attorneys formed the partnership of Fuller & Eason, a diverse civil and criminal practice.
Mr. Eason concentrates his casework on the following areas of law: Personal Injury, Family Law, Wills & Trusts, Property Tax Litigation and General Business Civil Litigation. As a trial attorney, he represents clients in Texas State and federal courts.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Texas, 1988
- Federal District Courts in the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
- U.S Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., Political Science, 1983
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J. D., August 1987
- Master Mason, East Dallas Lodge 1200
- Shriner in the Hella Shrine
- Member of the Scottish Rite