ROGER A. FULLER
Dallas lawyer Roger Fuller began his legal career in 1987. In 1992, he established the firm of The Law Offices of Roger Fuller along with colleague. Certified in bankruptcy law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Mr. Fuller devotes a large part of his casework to consumer bankruptcy. He also extends his practice to criminal, civil and family law.
Mr. Fuller was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1987. Until 1990, he was an associate attorney with Strasburger & Price, a large, multi-service firm.
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS & CERTIFICATION
- Texas Bar
- Texas and federal courts
- 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- Certified since 1993 in consumer bankruptcy law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Dallas Bar Association
- BSCE, Texas A&M University, 1983
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 1987; member: Board of Barristers
- Past master, East Dallas Masonic Lodge A.F. & A.M.
- Past Potentate, Hella Shrine Temple
- Past president, High Noon Club of Dallas
- 2008 chairman, Hella Shrine Circus
- Chairman, Dallas Community Police Awards Committee
LIFE BEYOND THE BAR
Mr. Fuller is married and has two children. He is a private pilot and motorcycle rider and enjoys hunting and fishing in his spare time.